Melasma is one of the most common skin conditions that results in brown/tan pigmentation on the forehead, cheeks, chin, upper lip, and nose. Sun exposure, hormonal imbalance, birth control, and pregnancy can contribute to the development of Melasma. Melasma is a chronic condition that requires management with a combination of cosmetic and medication options. Our providers are skilled at developing a treatment plan that is catered to your individual needs. These can include the following:
- Customized OSVI chemical peel
- Topical combination medications
- Dermal infusion treatments
- Peel pad treatments to continue at home for maintenance.
- Consistent use of SPF EVERY DAY.