Mineral Makeup is the ideal choice for anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin.
Minerals don’t get absorbed in the skin so they don’t clog your pored and remain on the surface of the skin.
Apply the products you want absorbed first:
- Wash your face with a gentle cleaner- serum + moisturizer! 2-3 drops of serum and afterwards a dime sized amount to both the face and neck
- Sunscreen in the AM (teaspoon amount over the face and neck)
- Wait for all the above to absorb before applying the makeup
- I apply with a sponge that I throw away after every use— there are latex free sponges available on Amazon!
- If you use makeup brushes or sponge blinders- wash after every use and before every use!
As stated, mineral makeup > than all others
- Jane Iradel mineral liquid foundation
- Bare Minerals loose powder
However, if mineral make-up is too light :
- Georgio Armani luminous Silk Foundation
Next up: blush, lipstick, eyeliner, and eyeshadow!