Dermatology DO’s and DONT’s for your 30’s
- Dermatology DO #1: continue Retinol or Tretinoin every night (we’ve got one for you!)
- Dermatology DO #2: start and antioxidant or skin specific serum
- Dermatology DO #3: apply a thicker eye cream with retinol to avoid fine lines and thinning
- Dermatology DO #4: wear sunscreen, as always!
- Dermatology DO #5: start skin checks with a dermatologist (like us!)
- Dermatology DO #6: wear hydrating makeup to improve skin texture and minimize breakouts
- Dermatology DO #7: cut back on screen time— the long term effects of the light from phone screens are still pending!
- Dermatology DO #8: take a vitamin for your hair, skin and nails
- Dermatology DO #9: get 8 hours of sleep and sleep on your back — self care is key!
- Dermatology DO #10: consider preventative Botox and Dysport
- Dermatology DO #11: use thicker moisturizers on your face and body
- Dermatology DO #12: start the appropriate serum, chemical peels, and microneedling treatments
- Dermatology DO #13: Minimize alcohol intake!
- DON’T skimp on products, its time to splurge (based on professional recommendation, of course) on moisturizers, serums, and antioxidants
- DON’T use lotions, switch to creams
- DON’T use a washcloth!
- DON’T avoid your neck— Looking down at screens and books left us all with unwanted wrinkles. You will thank a good neck cream (checks ours out!)
Looking for leading dermatology services in Torrance or Beverly Hills? Contact us today to schedule an appointment!