Dermatology Advice for your 40’s
- Good dermatology always means keep using the retinoids and sunscreen!
- Consider Microneedling – these tiny needles help to naturally increase collagen production ( In the clinic we prefer to do Microneedling with the PRP ( platelet rich plasma) to help promote collagen production)
- Women lose about 10% of their collagen after the age of 30 every decade, so start or continue that VitaminC serum
- Neurotoxin ( Botox, Dysport, xeomin, Jeuveau) – Treatment and prevention
- Use Eye serums ( honestly, I don’t know how important an eye cream is, the same ingredients can be found in face serums and retinoid creams – but make sure you use retinoids or thicker serums with vitamin C around the eyes)
- if you have acne into your 40s – definitely come see a dermatologist ( Like us ), this can be hormonal related and needs appropriate management early on
- Sleep on your back!- it’s an easy but effective dermatology tip.
- Consider wearing compression hose when traveling or if standing for long periods of time. This can really prevent those future varicose veins
Check out our products for any of your dermatology needs, or contact us for any questions you have!